-First Time Consigners, please be sure to make an appointment. For the First Appointment we can only look at 20 items and we must accept 10 to open an account.
-Once an account is opened you can do what is called a Drop & Run.
– We accept designer brand name seasonal apparel and accessories for women, men, juniors, and children.
– Items must be in new or in excellent condition, less than 2 years old, freshly cleaned, and ready to be sold. Please note: Please note: All Infant clothing under 12 month must be a set. The only exception is jeans.
– We offer a 60 day consignment period and the store credit is available 4 days after the sale of your items. Checks are generated about every 6-7 weeks upon request, a $1.25 processing fee will be charged to your account for each check processed.
-Consignors will receive 40% commission for all the items sold during there consignment period.
Our customers appreciate the fact that we are selective in the style, quality, and condition of the garment we offer for sale.
Timing is Everything!
We want to make you the most money for your items. Here are some guidelines/suggestions for when to bring your items:
- Spring: Mid Jan – Week After Easter
- Summer: Begining of April- June 30th
- Fall: July 15th – September 30th
- Winter: October 1st – Mid December
We have built in Consignment Breaks to help us catch up throughout the year.
We will not be accepting any consignments the following days:
July 1st- July 15th
December 19th – January 19th