- First Time consignors, must make a appointment. For your first appointment, we will look at no more than 20 items. We must accept 10 items to open the account. Once you have an account, you may make an appointment or do a drop & run.
- We accept designer brand name seasonal apparel and accessories for women, juniors and men.
- Items must be new or in excellent condition, less than 5 years old, freshly cleaned and ready to be sold.
- We offer a 90 day consignment period and and store credit is available 4 days after the sale of your items. If you wish to pick-up unsold items, please do so within 10 days of the final deadline.
- Checks are generated monthly upon request, a $1.25 processing fee will be charged to your account. If you would like to pick up a check in store, please call 24-48 hours in advance. We strive to make this a easy as possible.
- Consignors will receive 40% commission for all items sold during their consignment period.
Customers appreciate the fact that we are selective in the style, quality and condition of the garments we offer for sale.
SEASON IS EVERYTHING
Spring- January to March
Summer: April to June
Winter: October- December
Wednesday 11 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 11 A.M. – 7 P.M.
DROP & RUN HOURS:
Monday, Wednesday, & Saturday 11 – 4
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 11 – 7
No Sunday Drop Off’s
FOR DROP & RUNS There is a limit of 2 bags up to 39 gallons per week. In addition, Drop & Runs will only be accepted one time a week per consignor.